- Really beautiful, cascading succulent with banana-shaped, succulent leaves
- Pretty lavender, yellow, or white flowers in winter
- Also known as Necklace Plant, String of Fishhooks and Creeping Berry
- Fresh cuttings that are dated, so you know when to plant them
- Once a callous has formed (usually 3-7 days) plant in course potting soil with good drainage
- Keep Plsnt lightly moist, but never soggy until you see new growth, indicating that the cuttings have taken
- Free UK shipping
Packaging & Wrapping:
The cuttings are wrapped in paper bubble wrap and posted in a mailing box. This ensures they are safe, dry, and well protected from any bumps along the way.
String of Bananas Cuttings x3 | Senecio radians
All plants are unique and so may not appear exactly like that in the photos, but will be of a similar size and variety.
PLEASE UNPACK YOUR ITEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AS TO PRESERVE THE LIFE OF THE PLANT.
I aim to process all items as soon as possible. This is usually within 1-2 working days. Sent via Hermes couriers.
If you have any problems or concerns with your purchase please don't hesitate to contact me.